The rules are mandatory for all players, the Administration monitors their compliance.
The punishment for breaking the rules is determined by the Administration, depending on the violation, up to the player’s total ban.
1. The main provisions
- 1.1 By registering on the server, you automatically agree with these rules, ignorance or misunderstanding of the rules does not exempt from liability for their violation.
- 1.2 Administration reserves the right to make any changes on the server and in the rules without prior notice to players.
- 1.3 This server is free. Accordingly, the administration deals with it solely at its own expense and solely at its own request.
- 1.4 Accounts and all their contents are the property of the server administration.
- 1.5 The administration is entitled at any time, without giving reasons, to stop providing access to the server to a specific user or subnet as a whole.
- 1.6 The administration reserves the right to evaluate the actions of users and impose any sanctions on them in cases not covered by these rules, if it deems it necessary.
- 1.7 Administration of the server is not responsible for any damage caused by the game on this server and other cases that may lead to undesirable situations.
2. Characters and accounts, interactions with other characters
- 2.1 The user is obliged to remember their registration data (login, password), or store them in a safe place. In case of loss or theft of this data, the Administration has the right not to deal with their return, restoration of the right to account, etc.
- 2.2 Prohibited unauthorized access to someone else's game account.
- 2.3 Prohibited obscene, causing, offensive or interfering with the gameplay names or titles
- 2.4 It is forbidden to deliberately create characters with names similar to the names of the Administrators, and it is also forbidden to introduce yourself to other players on behalf of the Administration. It is forbidden to use titles similar to the name of the administrator (most often "admin, moderator, GM, EGM", etc.).
- 2.5 The account owner is fully responsible for everything that was done from under his account, regardless of who performed the actions under this account.
- 2.6 It is forbidden to buy / sell game values (adena, weapons, armor, resources, etc.) between characters for real money, as well as “electronic means of payment” (WebMoney, YandexMoney, etc.) equivalent to them. Sale or exchange of game characters and (or) accounts is prohibited in any form, for any game and non-game values. It is forbidden to mention or lead the discussion of such transactions in the game, on the forum, as well as on third-party resources. It is also forbidden to exchange things between any other games, most often it is Dota 2 and tanks. In case of violation of this rule, all acquired values will be confiscated. Violators - ban account / iron, the removal of things that tried to sell or have already sold. After the announcement of the purchase / sale of something in the game (shawt, trade, clan, group, friends and others) - it is strictly forbidden to give any type of communication to the buyer's / seller’s response, such as: RC, TS, Skype, icq, social networks and other - it will be regarded as the purchase / sale of game values for real money. All dialogue should be conducted only in the game itself and only for game values!
- 2.7 It is forbidden to use obscene expressions in the game in public places. It is forbidden to insult other players directly or indirectly. Prohibited threats are related to the player outside the game.
- 2.8 Prohibited any manifestations of racism and nationalism
- 2.9 If your account was hacked and transferred all things - only you are to blame! There are many bindings for hardware and ip, which 100% will not allow a burglar to hit your character. The administration does not understand this rule.
- 3.1 It is forbidden to use the software (or the dissemination of information about it) affecting in any way the operation of the server or the game process.
- 3.2 It is forbidden to use game bugs or server cheating software.
- 3.3 The player must immediately inform the Administration about the observed bug, error, shortage of the game or server software. And also about the violator, using similar errors or suspected of it. Concealment of this information is regarded as complicity.
- 3.4 When a GM appears in your immediate vicinity, any actions should be suspended.
- 3.5 Advertising other game servers is prohibited. The right to determine advertising belongs to the Administration.
- 3.6 Trading is carried out directly by the players themselves and any mistakes made by participants in trading relations remain on their conscience.
- 3.7 Flooding (repeatedly repeated or meaningless messages) is forbidden in the game chat (general, clan or private trading).
- 3.8 The administration does not interfere in the game process in any way, excluding the moments which it considers to be requiring intervention.
- 3.9 It is forbidden to misinform the players, or make an opinion about the server or other problem in the game chat. (You can always discuss this on the forum). Punishment: chat ban from 120 minutes, until the ban account / HWID.
- 4.0 The clan leader, who took the game values at a cost in the secondary market (over 300kk) from their cohorts and pledging to return them - must return them at the first demand of the owner. Otherwise, the item is withdrawn by the Administration, and returned to its rightful owner. (provided that the transferor of his value the player specifies the conditions for the transfer of KL-y in the game chat)
4. Interaction with server administration
- 4.1 It is forbidden to contact the Administration of the server unless absolutely necessary. Any appeal to the Administration must contain a clear statement of the player's problem. It is forbidden to appeal to the administration with the request to write "in private." The administration reserves the right not to answer questions.
- 4.2 It is prohibited to unreasonably accuse the Administration and players of anything, as well as slander in any form or manifestation.
- 4.3 It is forbidden to distribute false information or information affecting the honor and dignity of the GMs and the Administration.
- 4.4 Disrespectful remarks towards the GMs, the Administration or the server as a whole, disrespectful or rude remarks about the Administration or the GMs in any of the chats, threats, etc. are prohibited.
- 4.5 It is forbidden to intentionally mislead Administrators.
- 4.6 It is forbidden to plague Administrators with requests to cancel the imposed punishment.
- 4.7. It is forbidden to attack the Administration without their prior consent. A Party, Friend, Clan, Ally or Trade Administration request is prohibited without its prior consent.